The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius
Balaclava, Turtle Bay, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 204 1400
4.5/5 (23 reviews)
WELCOME TO THE WESTIN TURTLE BAY RESORT & SPA MAURITIUS
Step into The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius, and you’ll notice right away how great it feels to be here. Rest assured, throughout your stay we do everything we can to make sure you say goodbye satisfied, energised and revitalised. The resort is nestled in a tranquil spot in the historic Balaclava area, facing the idyllic Turtle Bay, a protected marine park on the north-west coast of Mauritius.
Natural tropical elements like local teak and lava rocks combined with contemporary design create a serene and elegant atmosphere. Lounge at our stunning natural beach and two outdoor pools or recharge and take advantage of eco-friendly boat trips, water activities, tennis, golf, fascinating local tours and day trips. The choice is yours! For a better you.™
Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
FIND YOUR SUITE SPOT
Get more from your stay. More luxury. More room to relax. More distance between you and the same old.
Step up to a suite and take advantage of exciting promotions and SPG members-only offers.
Book Now and Save 30%
Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting at a very attractive rate for families. Save 30%!
Experience a Westin Weekend
It’s easier to be productive after being rejuvenated. So at Westin we’re making a few subtle changes to create a more relaxed atmosphere on the weekends. Enjoy late check-out and extended breakfast hours so you feel energized for the week ahead.
- 3 p.m. check-out on Sundays
- Extended breakfast hours for in-room dining
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 23 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stayed at the hotel for one week and really loved our stay,: the great scenery and beautiful garden and room, the lovely pool, the beach, the activities offered, the nice guest and the great food.
Three things to be noted:
- The hotel is a resort so not so much you can do in walking distance; which is fine if you like this type of holliday and because the hotel already offers lots of activities. If not, you can also easily rent a car from the hotel (it is safe and easy to drive in mauritius) - we ended up doing a mix of both as no point in being in such a hotel if you don't plan to stay on site for a t least a few days
- Food is very good, mix of international and asian influence; breakfast very good as well. If you are in half-board and want some diversity vs. the standard buffet, you can get vouchers to the asian or indian restaurant too.
- This is not a hotel to go if you want activities all the time but rather to relax and enjoy the pool and the beach. The hotel does offer some frequent activities during the day but they are mostly not conducted by "expert" and hence of inequal quality compared to the standing of the hotel, ranging from good (yoga class) to less professional (aquagym). One should not choose this hotel for the activities offered, but on the other hand this is a very nice addition which made our stay very pleasant. In particular because this is not the main purpose of this hotel, most of the time activities are attended by less than
How To Find Us
Mauritius is about 2,000 kilometers off the southeast coast of the African continent. Most Mauritians are multilingual: English, French, and Creole are spoken. The island is surrounded by a breathtaking clear turquoise sea creating an oasis of peace and tranquility.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
How To Get Here
Nourish, Refresh And Relax In Style
Fuel your body with delicious SuperFoodsRx™ dishes packed with nutrients and energy. Antioxidant rich and naturally low in calories, our tempting selections from whole-wheat blueberry pancakes to all-natural roasted turkey wraps and black bean hummus, make healthy meals impossible to resist.
- Mystique Beach Bar & Lounge
- The Retreat Bar
- Beach Grill Restaurant
- Fusion Restaurant
- Seasonal Tastes Restaurant
- Kangan Restaurant
Hours Of Operation
Plan And Enjoy The Perfect Event At The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius
The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius offers four meeting rooms that are bright, airy, and easily customisable to meet the specific needs of your meeting or event. The large ballroom can be divided into two smaller conference areas.